Oh! I so want one..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trublustu

This is a new kit car called the Riot Classic,
I recon it`s the perfect blend of Puma and Lotus 7
http://www.riotcars.co.uk/index.php/riot_classic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I would trade my Puma (and left arm) for one tomorrow...

Hi Stu
It's not that new it's been around since 2005 but maybe the rights have been sold onto another company. It will be a good car if it's anywhere near as good as it's relative the Raw Striker (which is front engined). If you have a look on the second hand market I don't think you'd have to pay much for one.
Barry

Reading the gumph, this is a new model for 2015, I realise it`ll have ancestors and they may well be worth looking into.
It`s the Puma (sigma) base that excites me, along with the rear engine chassis
I know how good the Puma is, so this looks like another level to take my vvt.

As they`re quoting nearly 6k for the "comprehensive" starter kit
and the build manual reads like a copy of Classic Ford....

It`s not on this months shopping list...

Hi Stu
I can understand that :) I just had a quick look on Ebay and none on there, never mind you can always dream and the sigma was used by both Westfield and Caterham.
Barry

I'll stick with my Thunder :lol:

The main reasons being it has a roof and a heater :thumbs:

Come to that, why I always for some reason had a feeling that Caterham was more polished version of super7 then Wastfield? Or is it just my imagination? Somehow, from my remote distance, I got the impression Westfield was always for more of die-hard owners?
Am I wrong there or there is something to it?

Hi Sinisa
Caterhams are much more expensive to buy than Westfields but the main difference is that the westfield body is 100% fibreglass whereas the caterham body is mainly aluminium.
Barry

Hmmmm this has my attention, I really can't decide what I want after my Puma but this could very well be high on my list, worth a phone call tomorrow that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back