Bucket seats and subframes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyDee

Hi all, I'm in the process of buying a puma, she will be stripped and tracked, after having a blast in my mates millennium I must own one ASAP! Can anyone advise where to get bucket seat subframes that will go straight in, no messing? I'll be buying second hand seats from eBay so brand is negotiable although id like to go Sparco if poss but not a necessity! Thanks all!

There's a set of ford racing ka seats in the for sale section which I believe are suitable. WildECoyote has fitted them (I think).

Very nice but a bit more than I'm looking to pay, theres a set of those seats going for 150 without subframes, are the subframes that expensive to warrant the 460? Cheers :grin:

I've got the cobra subframes including the mk3 fiesta top hat raisers that you'll need for them for sale... Will bolt straight in.

I bought a complete interior then grinder the front seat mounts off and attached them to some steel strips then bolted the seats to them.

PumaJay, sorry for late reply been out of country, I'm very interested in your offer if you still have them!

Thanks Glen, I have bought the a puma now, W291 ROT and have stripped the interior so that may be an option if above sub frames and top hats aren't available anymore, thank!

PumaJay said:
I've got the cobra subframes including the mk3 fiesta top hat raisers that you'll need for them for sale... Will bolt straight in.

Hi, have seen a lot of your posts, a lot of useful info in there, thanks.
Just bought some really nice Cobra Imola's and looking at the best way to fit.
When you say Fiesta Mk3 top hats, what are they and what do they look like exactly please??.
If you get a chance to reply, that would be brill, thanks for your time Jim.

mENozKrIHWu5EhLKnawPilw.jpg

Thats how they look.

You tend to find that some aftermarket subframes done fit the shape of the floor of the puma, these make up for the subframe so you can bolt them in.

They've become increasingly rare over the last few years but there are normally a set or 2 on ebay.

PumaJay said:
mENozKrIHWu5EhLKnawPilw.jpg

Thats how they look.

You tend to find that some aftermarket subframes done fit the shape of the floor of the puma, these make up for the subframe so you can bolt them in.

They've become increasingly rare over the last few years but there are normally a set or 2 on ebay.

Brilliant, thanks for the reply. Don't suppose you have any spare do you??, pretty please :grin:.
The pukka subframes for what I want to do are a lot of money!!.
Cheers, Jim.

I have one set for sale but if sell them separate then the subframes I have for sale become useless.

None on ebay either at the moment.

PumaJay said:
I have one set for sale but if sell them separate then the subframes I have for sale become useless.

None on ebay either at the moment.

Hi Pumajay.
Tbh sounds like you have exactly what I need, as I have a pair of Cobra Imola's to fit and am looking at the most cost effective way to fit them! :wink: .
If you still have all i need?, what sort of money are you looking for?.
Also where about's are you? and would you be willing to send? if I couldn't collect.
Looking forward to your reply, regards Jim.
And yes you're right, have already looked on the Bay and none available!!.

Latest posts

Back