Fitting inner wheel arc linning

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rnnicol

Hi Folks, I've started to fit my rear frp panels to my puma, (Ford original parts) and have fitted the inner wheels arch linning as per the guides by Ford, ( I've studied them for a long time now), but they look as though something is missing, I know this is a big ask, but I'm stuck, could someone with a frp take a couple of pictures of the rear inner arches linings facing the rear bumper for both sides, so I can see what I'm doing wrong, or what I'm missing. As.a picture says a thousand words. I would really appreciate anyone who can help me out. Thanks Richard

Hope that helps, not sure which parts you needed me to focus in on

That's great and super quick, I've fitted the inner lining, it looks like Ford did some more metal work , I'll figure it out, just wish I new how to post these pictures of mine to show were I'm at, but in the meantime time many thanks, it's helped loads

Ha, ha, no! But the wife is away so I can just pop out to the garage seeing as it's in bits!

James your a gent for the photos, all I need now is for Barry to help with the welding, just a pipe dream, I'll need to find a local guy near Edinburgh

Latest posts

Back