Puma Cup

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Cup

Please remember the race series for the Ford Puma 1.7. See www.pumacup.com

Puma Cup said:
[post]348631[/post] Please remember the race series for the Ford Puma 1.7. See http://www.pumacup.com

Planning on seeing this at Oulton Park in October. Would be good to see a few Pumas there to support it, too! :grin:

Just had a look at the Oulton Park website - no mention of the Puma Cup race there on 8th October. Does anyone know if the Puma Cup race is still being run that weekend?

Hello - I was at the last race at Cadwell and all the boys said see you at Oulton when I left so I`m sure it`s still on. It`s a guest entry with the BRSCC so maybe details are on their site and not the circuits.

Hi Jon,

Yes, in the end I emailed BRSCC who confirmed there will be some Puma racing, though it isn't mentioned on either the Oulton Park website nor the BRSCC one (strangely). I got a lovely reply from Liz from BRSCC who misinterpreted my email and offered to put me on the Grid! :eek:

Certainly hoping I can make it, though - it's a bit of a busy time for me in the year, but I'm sure (so far) that I can go along and see the racing - it's a superb circuit.

Latest posts

Back