Frp inlet manifold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rsturbojon

Hi I am new to forums so please bear with me. I have managed to track down the original company who made the ford Puma racing inlet manifold and I have for a while been trying to get them to reproduce these manifolds. Up until a few of years ago they had the original tooling, however a couple of years ago they distroyed this due to it not being used for years. I have today spoken with the M.D. there and I have said I would ask on some forums to see how many people would be interested in buying a manifold if they were available again. Obviously the more people interested in buying one the cheaper the price per unit is. If for example these manifolds were for sale for between £250-£300 how many of you guys would buy one? I’m just looking at drumming up some interest and possible numbers to see what sort of cost and interest the company would have. I would be interested in any feedback, many thanks Jon.

For that price range you suggested, I would certainly be in. So, that is one, or two (if yourself is counted as well) already!

And, to quote that Steven Seagal movie, 'you can take that to the bank' :wink:

Genuine inlets go from £700-£900 of late so £300 is is a a bargain. Don’t forget you’ll need the manifold brackets too.

Great I wasn’t sure if my post had been seen. Spread the word if you know of anyone else who would be interested. The guy I have spoken with will be at the autosport show
Next week so it would be good to go with some decent numbers. Thanks for your reply’s.

Under £300,- I would be in and I think I know someone wo would also be in if its that price. (Coming from Holland)

I'm in. This has now been shared on the Facebook group, so expect a fair bit more publicity

For that price I'd also be interested. (if they can send in Greece).

Can anyone help for the uninitiated - what was actually the difference between the standard manifold and the FRP one? Any significant performance upgrade? I know the FRP has slightly more bhp but not sure how much of that was due to the inlet manifold.

Latest posts

Back