Rockingham Track meet - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my old cars at Rockingham

untitled-3.jpg

I think it's highly likely I'll be spectating rather than running the Clio.

Do I need to take any action if I'm just spectating, or just turn up on the day?

Just turn up as far as I'm aware.

As this is getting close now, I'll email Will to see what the arrangements are for the day - where to go at what time etc so everyone is crystal clear as I won't be attending to coordinate. The Rockingham staff are all very friendly and helpful though so there shouldn't be any problems.

As I said in the last post, I'm not attending on the day.

Hi Dal can you add me to the attendance list please, plus 1 passenger. I will only be spectator on this occasion.

Will have goodies to sell at rockingham if anyone's interested, I'm not sticking a fixed price on stuff for now (apart from gloves) and if no one expresses interest in an item I simply wont bring it along so please pm me if so.. (pics to follow)

*mods I can place this post in the for sale section as well however it's more suited I believe to this thread as for now it's for people coming to this event*

Stainless Steel Powerflow Backbox with chrome 4" inwards rolled tailpipe - (Very deep burble noise, no rasps!
Standard Puma 1.7 Exhaust Manifold
Puma 1.7 MAFF (good for a spare if you want it flowed/ported)
Puma HT Leads (all work completely fine)
Puma Induction Hose
Puma standard Panel Air Filter
Trackday OMP Gloves (brought them for this event and too big for my tiny man hands!) Just want what I paid which was £13.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back