Trackday at Cadwell

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichPuma

MSV have a open pit trackday on Thursday 22nd October, the full day is £109. Is anybody thinking of going ?

What's "an open pit trackday"? Is it where you can take a basic pet Puma (no roll-cage, etc) round at an unfeasibly high speed and then post photos of the wreckage on Facebook?

Just means what it says.open pitlane not graded into 20 min sessions for different experience levels.Whether you choose to drive like a nob and bin your car is up to you.Very few cars at trackday are caged in fact plenty of meetings I've done over the years none of the cars are caged .Its not a race so most people drive within their own limits.Think I've only seen maybe 2 accidents where a car was rolled and they were both being driven by a novice who was out to prove how good he wasn't.Neither car was caged and nor were they insured I was following one of these cars for half a lap and it was obvious he was going to do something spectacular got passed him and then watched him in my mirror lose control and vansh upside down over a bank.£20k of Vauxhall Monaro converted into a pile of bits,was his first,and probably last trackday. :-(

Cadwell is an amazing track to drive! I've taken my RX-8 there twice; still not been brave enough to take the Puma.

Bob

Love cadwell, the B&B at scamblesby (The Paddock IIRC) is fantastic IMHO, with breakfast however early you wanted, cakes on arrival, numerous complimentary bars of chocolate, crisps, fruit etc in room

Check a while back and sure it said they had stopped doing B&B but just checked and its still going

http://www.thepaddockatscamblesby.co.uk/en-GB/homepage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5 mins from the paddock to the paddock ;)

Hopefully there will be 3 pumas on the track. Just hope its a dry day, should be good.

Latest posts

Back