Fiesta in the Park 2017 - Sunday 7th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, and so far 3 pumas and Dal's RS. I'm fed up of trying to drum up interest, so if this is all we get, so be it

surely there must be more Puma's out there free on that day, come on guys I am driving 300 miles to this event, I need someone to talk to, mind you did I not read somewhere that somebody brings cake? fewer people, more cake for me

zinc2000 said:
I need someone to talk to, mind you did I not read somewhere that somebody brings cake?
How about I buy you a talking cake and post it to you? You can then be my personal representative at the event. and you'll have someone to talk to and, er, to eat. Sounds like win/win to me.

I got as far as the '..Meet at 7AM' bit and thought, 'yeah, right, like that's going to happen' :p

We'll only need a small cake at this rate.

Frank said:
I got as far as the '..Meet at 7AM' bit and thought, 'yeah, right, like that's going to happen' :p

And it's exactly that attitude that means the attendance at shows gets less and less every year. :roll: I would appreciate it that if you do not have anything constructive to add to a thread, you rein in the urge to post. Thank you.

Cherie said:
... if you do not have anything constructive to add to a thread, you rein in the urge to post. Thank you.
Chill out, Cherie, it was a joke in direct reply to the appeal above made by someone who I often joke with.

As for the 'urge to post' - https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=350948#p350948

However, if you feel the need to indulge in mean-spirited and personally directed insults, attacks, and quarrels do so off the forum.

So, maybe a PM next time and I hope you all have a fun day out.

Really would like to attend as missed out last year. Currently in the process of putting my black puma back together after writing it off last April. The Millie needs work doing to it at the moment as well but I'm having to use it as my daily drive at present after giving up my old Focus. I don't want to commit and let people down. With no garage I'm reliant on decent weather and free time to progress the work. Guess I'll have to try harder !!!!!

We've been pointing people in this direction from the Facebook Group, but some people appear to be having difficulties signing up to the board - not receiving the confirmation email to activate their account, apparently?

They have checked their spam/junk folders so it's not that.

Edit: Have got a user name - Zoe Tea

I've activated that user, I'll try sign up later. Emails were working OK 2 days ago when I checked

Woohoo! I've just paid for my pass!
and show plaque.. why not :grin:

I'm a newbie to the Puma world.
I can't wait to meet you all!

~Zoe

I work in Herts and live in Cambs..

I usually try and come by but cant this year unfortunately..

Postby trueblue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Really would like to attend as missed out last year. Currently in the process of putting my black puma back together after writing it off last April. The Millie needs work doing to it at the moment as well but I'm having to use it as my daily drive at present after giving up my old Focus. I don't want to commit and let people down. With no garage I'm reliant on decent weather and free time to progress the work. Guess I'll have to try harder !!!!!

If the Millie is a work in progress bring it along it will make mine lookbetter :grin:

Latest posts

Back