Fiesta in the Park 2017 - Sunday 7th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be good to see you again, it's been too long. Have you decided which puma you're going to bring?

Don't forget, the deadline is tomorrow if you want to join us. :eek:k:

Karl McDowell from the Facebook group has sent payment to [email protected] instead of .com (my fault - gave him the wrong e-mail address) - did you still get it?

He's forgotten his username on here. Will PM you the registered email address if you can retrieve his username from this?

evilrob said:
Karl McDowell from the Facebook group has sent payment to [email protected] instead of .com (my fault - gave him the wrong e-mail address) - did you still get it?

No, as that's not a valid email address. Paypal will send it back to him if it's not claimed I believe, but it'll need to come to the correct email for me to receive it.

Just in case it sways a few more people to join us....I am bringing home made shortbread :grin:

i should add...my better half is making it not me :grin:

what was the final count for this? at one point I think it looked like around 12 cars attending which is not bad

Ok so I know I'm 2 weeks late, but if anybody drops out could I be considered as a back up. My car is built and I've driven 20 miles so far without breaking it. :grin:

It's a good job I bought a couple of spare passes isn't it? :eek:k:

It's a good job someone with a lot more organisation then me is in charge here, or I'd be trying to arrange it all on the way to the event :lol:

Thanks Cherie, I'll message you shortly! :grin:

Cherie usually keeps a backup list in case there are still spare stand passes or anyone drops out. If you're interested in attending then I'm sure she will keep you in mind.

lightning51 said:
Oh bugger, just discovered this post. :-(

Wish I could park my 'Thunder' alongside with you guys.

If you PM Cherie, she'll let you have the spare pass :D

Latest posts

Back