Fiesta in the Park 2017 - Sunday 7th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meet point details up. It doesn't differ much from previous years, but always helpful for FITP virgins.

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=359473#p359473

My beloved commented when I said I will need to be up by 5am on Sunday "good luck, so glad I decided to spend the day in Sandy".

Might need to rethink my plan to bring a deckchair, see if my bed will fit in the boot :grin:

Sweating slightly this weekend as Mother in Law decided to have a mini stroke ( and it really does happen just like the advert on telly) however she is now back home, after 999, ambulance, paramedics, two 60 mile round trips to hospital etc including an 40 mile dash in "buttercup" to change cars yesterday (only to find my wife had the keys to the other car in her handbag at the hospital!!) so fingers crossed all will be well.

Really looking forward to this, be first show for "buttercup"

thanks Red, fingers crossed she now behaves herself so we can come south as planned, although not sure independent 88 year olds ever do :grin:

See you Saturday at mine all being well, I had a stroke 2 years ago and you wouldn't know to see me now, but I am only 41, we will have a good weekend at FITP with the millies, :grin:

I flashed two old ladies sitting on a park bench, once. It was hilarious until one of them had a stroke. Luckily, the other one couldn't quite reach.

evilrob said:
I flashed two old ladies sitting on a park bench, once. It was hilarious until one of them had a stroke. Luckily, the other one couldn't quite reach.

Any excuse to put this up!

giphy.gif

:lol:

See you Saturday at mine all being well, I had a stroke 2 years ago and you wouldn't know to see me now, but I am only 41, we will have a good weekend at FITP with the millies,

Looking forward to it Paul, biggest problem may be choosing which ale to go for with lunch...half pint of course officer :grin:

There is a very big chance that I will be trailering Green R97 to the event as I haven't had time to get the cambelt changed or sort the brakes out, so look out for a white freelander being closely followed by a Puma. I've not been to wood green so don't know what tow vehicle/trailer parking arrangements are. Is there a chance of parking at the back of the stand or does the layout not allow for that ???

Anyway, see you there at 630 !!!!

Busy weekend as I'm at Gaydon all day Saturday for the classic landy show with my pre production blue freelander.

It's not really as flexible as Ford Fair, but you should be able to get the puma in, and then take the Land Rover around to the public car park. Or you may just be able to hide it round the back of the trade stands or something. Our stand is quite central, so best to get anything that's not a Ford out of the way.

Fingers crossed!

TBH, can't remember the last wet FITP - 2007 was a bit soggy - other than that.. :thumbs:

Dal said:
Fingers crossed!

TBH, can't remember the last wet FITP - 2007 was a bit soggy - other than that.. :thumbs:
2009 - sheltering in the gazebo, wondering where Colin was. :-(

lightning51 said:
Just been on the weather app and looks like 17c with sunny spells on Sunday :grin:
Don't forget suncream, or you WILL get sunburned.

Back