Ford Fair - 6th August 2017 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard the new owner of Jegger (James) will be coming along for their (and Jegger's) first ever Ford Fair! :thumbs:

Thank you so much for taking some of your Friday night for me. I'm always useless and wait last minute for stuff.

Cheers Cherie

As the club bookings are now closed, I have updated the first post for the meet point details. Obviously, as you will receive your tickets by email direct from the organisers, you don't HAVE to meet us first, but if you want to convoy in together, or don't know where you're going, then you will need to meet us, and you WILL need to be on time, as we won't be waiting for stragglers. :p

36 Pumas?

e010.gif

Thanks to all involved with promoting, spreading the word and making this year our biggest ever. :eek:k:

d040.gif

As we have so many cars is there a chance we have a car from every registration with the possible exception of P reg. If so..and just my opinion...would it be a nice idea to have the front line up in year/reg order? I will be trailering my car direct to site so please don't wait at Tescos.

Until we know where the stand is, and how much room we've got, it's hard to plan anything for the stand. :(

I think trublustu's track car may actually be a P reg (he doesnt usually have the plate on, so I'm not 100% certain) I'll see him over the weekend so I'll check

I could do a cheat to get us a P reg by bringing my P reg cars plates along and putting on R62. Anyone anorak enough to check the reg out online would still come up with a green puma.

Just over the little road from where we've been recently.

The area where the Pumapeople stand was in 2007 for those old crumblies that went back then :lol:

silverstone 2017.jpg

Back