Ford Power Live - Puma 20th Anniversary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

Hi all,

I've been a bit out of the loop since buying my first house on Aug 1st and all puma madness stopped (plus I was ill on the day for FF this year :'( )

Has this event been mentioned and if so who going? Come across it while searching for my next trackday, photo of FRP on the front page and mention of the 20th Anniversary

http://www.fordpowerlive.co.uk/what-is-ford-power/

Never heard of it before, so no, not at the moment!

You have my blessing if you're brave enough to organise something under the club name. :eek:k:

The organisers have kindly donated 25 free entry tickets to Puma owners willing to show their car on the anniversary stand.

To claim a free entry ticket, please send me a private message with your favourite photo of your car, the reg, and your postal address which I will forward to the organisers who will post your ticket to you. One free ticket per car. Please don't claim a free ticket unless you're definitely coming as tickets are locked to car reg and are non-transferrable.

Passengers will need to buy tickets - available at £15 in advance (normally £20 at the gate). Children under the age of 13 get in for free, but you will need to order a child ticket to ensure swift entry on site. Children 13-15 get a discounted rate of £9. Tickets available here:

http://www.fordpowerlive.co.uk/tickets/

AVAILABILITY: 4 of 25 free entry tickets remaining.

Hello,

I'm organising a meet up before the show if anyone is interested and can go in a convoy to Snetterton. :grin:
(Sean Pullen fb page Ford Puma Owners Group).

Lightning51

So far, I'll be meeting up with another fellow Puma owner and then driving to Sainsbury's at Thetford, Norfolk.

It's a 6.30am prompt start from Sainsbury's to Snetterton before the gates open at 7.30am and everybody starts queuing up.

The address for the meet up is

Sainsbury's
Forest Retail Park
London Road
Thetford
Norfolk
IP24 3QL

It's just off the roundabout on the A11 towards Snetterton and there is a McDonalds should anyone fancies breakfast. Would be fantastic to see everyone and then drive all together to the show. Organisers are celebrating 20 years of the Ford Puma. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sean

So far meeting up at Sainsbury's car park.

Sean Pullen
Richard Tyrrell
Sharon Oorschot and hubby
Zoe Taylor
Scott Taylor

:grin:

Last chance to blag a free entry ticket - organiser is posting out the tickets tomorrow afternoon. There are three left!

I was just reading about this event and co-incidentally the 22nd of October is the First Registration Date (birthday) of my Puma, according to FordEtis, i.e. 22.10.1997.

Nice! Be rude not to bring it along, I reckon - the organisers would probably pop a bollock! :lol:

lightning51 said:
So far meeting up at Sainsbury's car park.

Sean Pullen
Richard Tyrrell
Sharon Oorschot and hubby

Hiya Sean,

Decided to get a hotel room instead of driving down at stupid o'clock :)

So, me (Zoe Taylor) and Scott Taylor, will meet you guys at Sainsburys too :grin:

Really looking forward to this!! :thumbs:

Hi Zoe,

Hooray. That’s great, woohoo.

Can’t wait to see you and for all of us that is meeting up. It’s going to be a great day :grin:

Sean

Hi there - I'm Norfolk based and will attend - may not be able to bring the Puma unfortunately but will still be nice to meet you all there and see your cars!

Philip.

Hello Philip,

Be great to meet you and say hello. Bring some pictures of your Puma. Weather so far is looking good for that Sunday.

Sean :grin:

Hi Sean thanks for the reply - looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing the cars! :grin:

Philip.

I've just realised I don't actually know where I'm parking after track time and if I've got a place on anniversary stand or car club stand? (I've got the whole day booked but don't think I'll be going out for pm session)

Fantastic turn out today and great to see familiar faces and new ones too. :grin:

Amazed at how many people met up this morning at Sainsburys. A really great day.

Cheers
Guys :grin:

Latest posts

Back