Fiesta in the Park 2018 - Sunday 13th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2018
Sunday 13th May
Wood Green Animal Shelter, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire

This will be the fourth year at Wood Green for Fiesta in the Park, and it has proved to be a pretty good location. It has the added benefit of being able to go and visit the various animals that the shelter has if you get tired of looking at cars! (Just not the dogs, as they limit visitors to people actually interested in adopting as the dogs get too stressed if they get too many visitors and are not adopted.)

Your Puma doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

As with previous years, we'll meet in our usual location nearby around 6.30am, aiming to leave by 7am, where I'll hand out the tickets and passes, and we'll convoy to the show site.

As it's such an early start, and a long day, I really would recommend stopping somewhere overnight if you've got a long drive to get down to Cambridgeshire.

----------------------------------------------------

The deadline for receiving payments for tickets has passed, see below for the reserve list.

-----------------------------------------------------

Attending:

• Cherie & Dal
  • 3Ddunk
  • Fatford666 x 2
  • mad_vicki
  • pumanoob
  • McCloud 85
  • Zoe Tea
  • Danni_L88

Reserve List
  • ravengurlxx
  • redexr

EDIT: 03/04/18

Meet point details will be the same as last year - except the date will be different of course. Same times.

Dal said:
As with previous years, we will meet locally to hand out tickets.

Meet Location:

Tesco Extra
Abbots Ripton Rd
Sapley
Huntingdon
PE28 2LA

Time: 06:30 promptly at the meet point, we'll leave as soon as everyone has arrived, but no later than 07:00.

Google Map: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tesco+Extra/@52.3523145,-0.1847437,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x4877dd5053d11c3f:0x83496c460d92d8f2!2sHuntingdon+PE29+7DZ!3b1!8m2!3d52.3527789!4d-0.184373!3m4!1s0x0:0x95069d98c533088f!8m2!3d52.3526887!4d-0.1801278?hl=en

Tickets
Tickets and stands passes will be handed out at the meet point, so you must come there first, we will then convoy the couple of miles to the showground together.

If for some reason you're going to be late, or not going to be able to attend at all, please let me know as much in advance as you can, as we will not wait at the meet point for you if you just don't turn up. If you're going to be late, someone will have to come to the gate with your ticket and stand pass, or if you can't make it, someone else might be able to take your place to the stand.

Things you'll need!

Cash
There is a cash machine on site, but please remember to bring some with you, or a card. Food, souvenirs, parts and spares, there's stands with all of it. You don't want to find that particular thing you've been after for ages, then realise you've not got any way of buying it! Some of the larger stands do sometimes have credit card facilities, but don't rely on it.

Camera
If you want photos that is... just remember to make sure it's charged or you have spare batteries.

Suncream
Even in May, you run the risk of getting burned. We are outside all day and there is very little shade to be had.

Cleaning stuff!
I don't know if water is available on site, I'd hope so with all the animals, but don't count on it being nearby. So if you want to give your puma a quick refresh, remember to bring all your essentials!

Now you just need to work out which Puma is going to be roadworthy!

I'd love to come! Give me a week to get paid and I'll get right on to buying a ticket :grin:

Sadly I am now a definite no this year as I have to be down in Kent the following weekend and there is no way am I doing the trip twice, pity as despite the disaster last year it was a good show and nice to meet a few faces

Come down for FITP, and then make a weeks holiday of it! :eek:k:

Just a little reminder that there's only 1 week left to the deadline for stand tickets. It would be nice to have a few more Pumas than the 3 that are signed up at the moment!

I thought I’d already booked & paid, but I’ve just sent payment, if I’d already paid someone else can go for free :)

PumaNoob said:
I thought I’d already booked & paid, but I’ve just sent payment, if I’d already paid someone else can go for free :)
Nope, you hadn't, but you have now, so you're on the list. :eek:k:

1st post updated with meet point info..

(Same as years gone by...)

Latest posts

Back