Fiesta in the Park 2018 - Sunday 13th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long to go now for the first show of the year :eek:k:

I thought I was going to be away this day but if not then I'm going to try and either pop down to the meet point or the show.

I’m really Sorry, but I’m going to have to cancel, my windscreen is smashed on my car, I tried to get a replacement from a donor car but I managed to crack that one too. The window fitting company can’t get out to me until a week after the show.

Please give my ticket to a deserving party :-(

I know, I’m sorry :oops: There’s always something. The windscreen is unavoidable, it’s not because I was aiming for 6 million bhp, or because I was too aggressive with the mapping, it’s just sods law! The annoying thing is, I’d nearly completely took the donor screen out, I was on the final stretch when it broke, I’d spent hours being extra careful :cry:

Ok so traveled down Friday night, staying in Stilton, had a nice day out in Lincolnshire today looking forward to tomorrow, after testing bok a couple of weeks ago to find a very seized front left calliper.... do you know how difficult it is not to get Mondi v6 calipers.....oooooo ;)

As we've had a couple of last minute dropouts, we have a spare pass if anyone is interested in getting up stupidly early tomorrow to join us?

I saw a few photo's on the Facebook show, it still looked like the stand was well represented given the last minute drop outs.

Thanks for having me on stand! Was a good giggle! Sorry I'm a bit of an oddball with people I know, but shy with strangers - I'll introduce myself properly next time! :oops:

It was a brilliant day! Been attending Fiesta in the Park for years (I think 2001 may have been the first time) but in my mum's car or hubby's. This one was my first FITP with my car :grin: Shame you couldn't make it :-( Roll on next time!

The next FITP will be some time May 2019 I'd expect. Ford Fair is this August.

Latest posts

Back