Ford Fair - 5th August 2018 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Sunday 5th August 2018
Silverstone Racecourse

• All bundle admission includes a show entry ticket and a souvenir edition of Fast Ford magazine

Adult Day Ticket – Official Ford Fair T-shirt Bundle: £23*
    Adult Day Ticket – Official Ford Fair Hoody Bundle: £31*
    Up to TWO children aged 14 and under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.

A Camping Pass add-on is an extra £10 (on the gate £15)

*Please note all bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee

You will need to use the online portal provided by the organisers to book your tickets, and you will need to PM me for the password. DO NOT email me, as it may get flagged as spam and missed.

> CLICK HERE <

Booking closes 2nd July

---------------------------------------------------------

I shouldn't need to remind Ford Fair veterans, but for the benefit of any newbies who want to come along, the show is for Fords only, and on our stand it is Pumas only.

• Our usual meet point for anyone who wishes to convoy in to the show is Towcester Tesco, and we usually say 6.30am meet to leave for 6.45am. However, because of the queues to get in last year, Dal and I are not going to the meet point first. We will be going straight in, and doing so EARLY.

----------------------------------------------------------

There are a few things that I would recommend bringing with you.

Sun cream
Even on a hazy day, it's still the middle of summer, and without it you will burn. Please don't think that you'll be fine, and you don't normally burn. You're outside in the sun for around 10 hours. You. WILL. Burn.

Umbrella / Waterproof
Because we're in Britain, and rain is always a risk.

Drinks & snacks
There is always a wide variety of food vendors at the show, but their prices are always extortionate.

Cash
There are cash points at the circuit, but they may charge for the privilege (I've never used them, so I don't know). Although most of the larger traders now have mobile card readers, you don't want to get caught out if they have technical difficulties. Also, the ice cream van doesn't take cards, and who can go to a car show and not have at least one Mr Whippy?!

Spare Key
It's also worth considering bringing a spare if you have one, and giving it to someone you trust to hold on to. With how many times you'll be in and out of your car during the day, there's always a risk that you'll lock your keys in the boot. You don't want to be THAT person who has to call the AA out to get them back in their car!

Attendees

• Dal & Cherie
  • tuonokid
  • Davedrave
  • Andypollard
  • pumamark
  • trublustu
  • Blue3
  • mad_vicki
  • Demonskull13
  • Roomy
  • McCloud 85
  • Fatford666 x2
  • ian cox
  • evilrob
  • Zoe Tea
  • ScottTaylor240
  • Jamesfrp333

Just a reminder that there's only two weeks left to book your tickets for Ford Fair, so if you're thinking of having your car on the club stand, the clock is ticking. :eek:k:

ScottTaylor240 said:
I'm in! Hoping to get my new Millie on the stand! 😁🤞

Did you book a normal ticket or did you get the ProjectPuma code from Cherie to get a stand pass as well as the ticket??

I'm having issues with getting the password. My account isn't working properly. I can't message anyone.

See you all there guys n gals!
I'll be in the black this year but don't worry it's just as crusty ;)

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? :thumbs:

See you all on stand as early as you like - unfortunately gates don't open until 7am so expect a bit of queuing.

If you haven't looked, our stand is on the right just after the entrance bridge when you first get in so down to the roundabout and right.

At least we'll have shade as tomorrow is looking like a hot one. :cool:

Can’t wait 😊

Not been for 2 years So much has changed on the car since then

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow ☀️☀️👍🏻👍🏻😊😊

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this in the first post:

Our usual meet point for anyone who wishes to convoy in to the show is Towcester Tesco, and we usually say 6.30am meet to leave for 6.45am. However, because of the queues to get in last year, Dal and I are not going to the meet point first. We will be going straight in, and doing so EARLY.

Cherie said:
Just in case anyone hasn't seen this in the first post:

Our usual meet point for anyone who wishes to convoy in to the show is Towcester Tesco, and we usually say 6.30am meet to leave for 6.45am. However, because of the queues to get in last year, Dal and I are not going to the meet point first. We will be going straight in, and doing so EARLY.
I’ll swing by to round up any Pumaists that didn’t read this. :lol:

Thanks to everyone that came along to Ford Fair today - it's the members that make the stand and we're the best aren't we? :cool:

Hope nobody got too sunburnt - our shade helped hopefully!

See you next year.

PS: Cherie will post up the competition results in a bit. :-D

Best standard Puma:
  1. Rob (evilrob)
  2. Ian Cox
  3. Vicki (mad_vicki)

Best Modified Puma
  1. Dan McCullagh (McCloud85)
  2. Dave Perry (DAvedrave)
  3. Karl (Fatford666)

Favourite Puma
  1. Zoe Taylor (Zoe Tea)