Ford Fair - 5th August 2018 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most Rusty Puma
  1. Hannah Room (Roomy)
  2. Jason (Demonskull13)
  3. Stuart Morris (trublustu)

Attachments

• Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Thanks again for hosting Cherie & Dal!

Had a brilliant day, met some new friends and achieved a long awaited goal or 2 :p

Can’t wait for next year and hopefully not getting a wooden spoon lol

H

I had a brilliant day catching up with the usual suspects and meeting new Puma friends. The show organisation was miles better this year - we all just drove straight in!

Thank you to Cherie and Dal for organising everything yet again, and thank you to those who voted for the new Puma! :thumbs:

Roll on Project Puma at Ford Fair 2019 :cool:

Yes a big thanks again to Cherie and Dal for organising the brilliant event and I look forward to 2019.
Barry

I had a great time as ever at Fordfair this year.
Nice too meet up with everyone, at the only show I really do.
I can only echo the sentiments above in thanking Dal and Cherie for their efforts this weekend.
Thank you. :)

Many thanks to Cherie and Dal also!! :thumbs: :D
Was so good seeing you all and big thanks to those that voted for me! You have no idea how much that meant.. :') <3

To echo everyone else, thank you so much for organising. It was a fab day, the stand looked beautiful - I was proud to be on stand with such a fabulous group of cats! Nice to catch up with everyone who lives too far away to see regularly!

Winners all very well-deserved, we had some stunners! Looks like I need to mod my Darling Girl a lot more heavily though ("standard" kehehe!) Oh guys! :lol:

Roll on next year! :grin:

Thanks Cherie and Dal for organising everything again. Good to see a decent number of us there again this year.

Thanks to all those who voted for the car, makes all the efforts and money spent worth while when it gets noticed. It’s probably the most ‘together’ the car has been since I’ve owned it!

Many thanks all - roll on next year!

Latest posts

Back