Fiesta in the Park 5th May 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've updated the second post to include MikePass, not sure if anyone should be listed?

I've had payment for two others, but I don't recognise the names, so I don't even know if they're on the forum!!

I'm going to have to pass I'm afraid. Chances are I won't even have a Ford anymore come show day.

I've been off social media for a few months and I suddenly realised the deadline for Fiesta in the Park must be near approaching, so I checked here and I'm glad I did!
I'm in! Payment sent :grin:

A few more signed up. :thumbs:

I'll be sending the payment to FCGB later on this evening, so get a move on if you want to sign up!

What's the final number now then? Sounds like it went from a flop to something that sounds quite respectable

evilrob said:
I went from a flop to something quite respectable, once.

ekQpV59.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

red said:
What's the final number now then? Sounds like it went from a flop to something that sounds quite respectable
11 pumas and us.

Payment has now been sent, so if you missed the boat, you'll have to hope that someone drop out. :p

I'll ignore the usual gutter level comments... :roll:

Puma poweeeer! I’m not bringing my car due to its current state but will be passenger in another so see you there! Hoping she’ll be ready for ford fair :grin:

Have fun cleaning tomorrow everyone! :eek:k:

The weather on Sunday is forecast to be cloudy and cool, but dry, so remember to bring enough layers as it's pretty windy at Wood Green. Exactly why they've got a wind turbine on the site! :D

Latest posts

Back