Ford Fair Sunday 4th August 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Sunday 4th August 2019
Silverstone Racecourse

• All bundle admission includes a show entry ticket, a souvenir edition of Fast Ford magazine, and a commemorative plaque.

Adult Day Ticket – £25 per person
    Up to TWO children aged 14 and under FREE with each paying adult. Additional children £5 each.

A Camping Pass add-on is an extra £10 (on the gate £15)

*Please note all bookings are subject to a £2.00 booking fee

You will need to use the online portal provided by the organisers to book your tickets, and you will need to PM me for the password.

Please do NOT email me, as it may get flagged as spam and missed.

> Book tickets here <

Booking closes 10th July Extended to Monday 15th July

---------------------------------------------------------

I shouldn't need to remind Ford Fair veterans, but for the benefit of any newbies who want to come along, the show is for Fords only, and on our stand it is Pumas only unless previously agreed.

Yes, the price has gone up again from last year AND they've dropped the pointless hoodie/t-shirt option.

Attendees:

Tuonokid
kimbosdavidual (2)
Emma Reed
Ian Cox
Mad_Vicki
Dalliam
Davedrave
Monkeymanlee1968
demonskull13
Katelvsit
niro
D170SAM
Janine (2)
pumamark
Fatford666 (2)
Matty25394
Danni_L88
McCloud 85
Trueblue
Zoe Tea
twigberry
RichardMansfield2
mrpantz83
Divingtopps
Shaun.bolton
Gav-hoo
Minkibiz
Blue3

Oooo I'll be coming to this :D Just got to wait a few pay-days then I'll get me and Stormie on the list :)

Newbie comming! This has always clashed with Santa pod usc in the past so looking forward to our 1st ford fair. Will be looking at booking camping too. Is anyone else staying over? Also is the track open ?

twigberry said:
Newbie comming! This has always clashed with Santa pod usc in the past so looking forward to our 1st ford fair. Will be looking at booking camping too. Is anyone else staying over? Also is the track open ?

The majority of us stay in hotels the night before but there may be one or two others camping.
Track sessions can be booked via the booking form :)

Hi Cherie , we will be coming to Ford Fair this year ,
Can I have your PM details please to book . Many thanks

Darren

PM Cherie by clicking this link:

https://www.projectpuma.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=4

Or by clicking her name (in green) and then "send private message"

:eek:k:

Dal said:

Dalliam’s account isn’t authorised to private message yet, he’s an old user on a new account so may need Cherie to pm him instead?

Roomy said:
Dal said:

Dalliam’s account isn’t authorised to private message yet, he’s an old user on a new account so may need Cherie to pm him instead?
What's his old account? The access for that can be reset if he can't remember the login details.

Notice:

If you are new and only have one post to your name, you will not be able to send PMs ("Private Messages") until you have reached 2 posts, please feel free to raise your post count by posting an introduction in the Newbie Area. We look forward to welcoming you on-board. Thanks, red

Hi Cherie , it’s Darren here I have booked my tickets today
Just to say that we will be on the stand

Hi Guys
Just booked the stand tickets 🎫 for this one. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Hope it’s a good turn out for the Puma’s 👍🏼👍🏼

Dave & Dan

Hi.
I am planning on going. l would like to put my Puma on the club stand. ls any one from Essex going, if so we could meet up to go. l have never been so l don't know the ropes.
Regards Richard

ravengurlxx said:
Is this like the meetup last year? Where all pumas drove from Cambridge?

That was likely fiesta in the park as Cambridge is a bit far from silver stone, most of us do meet up in the morning in Towcester and drive in together. Come along :D

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
Hi.
I am planning on going. l would like to put my Puma on the club stand. ls any one from Essex going, if so we could meet up to go. l have never been so l don't know the ropes.
Regards Richard

A lot of us stay in hotels the night before (especially those far away) and we meet early morning to drive in together which is explained in the OP above :)

Ben and I are planning on attending again in the Puma, just insured it again for another year so will get the tickets and stand pass booked shortly :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back