Ford Fair Sunday 4th August 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if we can add another vehicle pass on a ticket we've already purchased?!
thanks!

Blue3 said:
Sorry Cherie

We won’t be on the stand this year as Kelsey want our car for the 21years of modern fords stand :(

Simon
That's no problem, they've made a good choice! :thumbs:

skittles85 said:
Anyone no what time we have to b at fordfair for thanks
The gates for clubs open at 7. Everything will be in the email when the tickets get sent out.

niro said:
Does anyone know if we can add another vehicle pass on a ticket we've already purchased?!
thanks!
No, I'm sorry, I've not known anyone been able to add another car after the deadline has passed.

Cherie said:
niro said:
thanks!
No, I'm sorry, I've not known anyone been able to add another car after the deadline has passed.

Ok cool, no worries :D

niro said:
thanks!

Is it a puma? Mine won’t be making it so can have mine. I’ve pm’d you!

We're in B15 this year, which, providing they haven't changed the area layout is the raised area next to the Wellington Straight. However, FocusRSOC are in the same area, so I would definitely advise getting in as early as you can manage it so that we're not fighting through a sea of Focuses to get ourselves arranged.

Cherie said:
We're in B15 this year, which, providing they haven't changed the area layout is the raised area next to the Wellington Straight. However, FocusRSOC are in the same area, so I would definitely advise getting in as early as you can manage it so that we're not fighting through a sea of Focuses to get ourselves arranged.

There's 100 car passes been issued across the 4 clubs of Mondeo ST, Fiesta ST, Focus ST and Focus RS.

So us having 35 for just the one marque is certainly a very healthy turnout!!! :eek:k: :eek:k: :eek:k:

(well 34 plus my official "Projectpuma support car" :lol: )

67402992_10155938893331685_6475557681493966848_o.jpg

In case anyone hasn't seen this on Facebook, Ford Fair have posted the map for this year's show. We're in area 15, so we might be on the raised area which is hard standing, or on the right of the two chunks that make up the area, which is grass. We'll find out when we get there.

My first ford fair with a car this year. What's the deal does every one meet there or meet up before?

Hi guys
Are we meeting up anywhere at all before we go into the circuit on Sunday ..

managed to book Both our cars in on the stand lol so first time we've been on this side of the fence at a show so to speak.. look forward to meeting you guys

pumamark said:
Hi guys
Are we meeting up anywhere at all before we go into the circuit on Sunday ..
Shaun.bolton said:
My first ford fair with a car this year. What's the deal does every one meet there or meet up before?

We used to meet up at The Tesco in Towcester to hand out the tickets, but as you get them sent via email, we tend to meet up on the stand now.
Be warned that the queues used to be quite bad getting in if you leave it late so an early arrival would be recommended. :eek:k:

For those that haven't been, you'll probably use the main entrance via a car park.. through the gate, over the bridge and you'll be turning left at the roundabout to get to the stand.

Was weird not being in my car this year but awesome day none the less. Thanks Cherie and Dal in the support vehicle for arranging the stand. See you all next year!

H x

Back