weird problem ...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

restlessgr

Hello all,

I have a "small" but important issue, a "series" of things.
Without doing anything, just 9-10 days ago the passenger window didn't work all the time. Sometimes only.
Just 2 days ago, the driver's window stop working.
** Even when the passenger's window did not work, I did not had an issue of anything else.
BECAUSE, the day driver's window stop working, the air condition but most important, the indicators stopped working as well.
THE SAME TIME, the alarm button works well, perfectly like nothing happened. But the main problem here is the indicators ..
So from Tuesday, I have no indicators, I have no windows and (I am just "lucky" that had them closed, because I cannot open or close them, both), my air condition is not working at all, and the same time the alarm button works fine..

And ALL THAT without doing absolutely NOTHING. Just like that!
Even the first times the passenger's window was not working it was for a while, and after 20-25 minutes maximum worked fine.
So I assumed that was nothing pretty serious.

Now, it's very serious.
Now, there are no indicators, no a/c and no windows, both of them not working..

What can I say .. I would not care so much if it was not the indicators and the windows together not working because even signaling with the hand is impossible with the windows are closed ... and it can be VERY dangerous in the city, specially the times I use the car and there's traffic ..!
Sure you understand..

The only thing that I did was today, we checked the fuses and all are working well, not a single one is "broken" under the hood and under the steering wheel.
Don't think that's the case.
But even so, I just inform it. If it is possible to be part of the problem don't take this as "they are 100% OK" etc..
But still at the end of the day, no solution, yet :(

Any ideas ? It's Puma, 1.7 2001 with 1st license of 2006, (if that makes any difference)

Thank you in advance, I'd be very happy to hear, better a solution, and less wanted ..a cheap (at least) prize to fix that.
Have all a good night

This are not easy Problems. It can have many reasons. For exampel worn switch/ relay/ wire. It is also possible that this are diferent Problems you have. A diagnose from the distance is nearly impossible. The best way to find the problem and fix is give it to a good car mechanik in your near.

^^This, could also be earth related? since there's so many random symptoms.

Latest posts

Back