ABS Light

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjcs67

Hi
My ABS warning light came on when driving to work on Friday. When I drove home it was off but it came back on again yesterday.
My brakes seem to be working fine, no strange noises etc but as I'm a technical numpty I just wanted a bit of advice before taking it to a garage as I dont want to be ripped off.
Is it likely to be a problem with brakes or something else and is there anything I can try before I go the garage route. Bear in mind I can just about manage to check oil, water etc.

Thanks
Sue

Possibly best to get it plugged in and scanned for faults to narrow it down to which corner of the car / sensor it is

You could ask around maybe some member local to you has one and could do it for you,and they have them on ebay but I dont know if they are any good so maybe someone could reccomend one to you

Thanks, will try my usual garage first and see how it goes, hopefully be something and nothing, already had to pay for new clutch this year :(

Latest posts

Back