Where do these wires plug in?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny h

Hi

I realise that it is a bit of a long shot, but does anyone recognise where these wires should plug in?

The welder who installed my rollcage unplugged everything. I have refitted my dashboard around my rollcage and plugged in most of the wires but I'm not sure about these 3. I suspect that it may be something to do with the heater but without pulling the dashboard back out, i can't see anything unplugged!

IMAG1298.jpg

IMAG1301.jpg

IMAG1302.jpg

they look like the wires that go into the back of the stereo, mine look identical :grin: speakers left/right and power and one of the cables has that grey spongey thing wrapped aroud

Fairly sure the two square ones plug in to each other, did a dash the other day and they are passenger side and something to do with the heater.

Don't know about the other one.

If you're still stuck when I'm doing the next one I'll update.

Thanks everyone,

Two of them are heater wires so they are now plugged back in.

But I'm still left with the one covered with foam. It's not to the radio as I've identified them. The back window has a wire covered in foam going to it so I wonder if this wire is for a front heated screen? My car is not fitted with one but it could be just the wiring.

Any thoughts?

The car is still not running, so I'm concerned that it is an essential connection

Back