SNAPPED AP COILOVER FRONT MAIN SPRING

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob1679

Disaster day! went to fit a set of braided hoses today and noticed that the front main spring on my AP coilovers has snapped , Ive emailed ap.de with the spring number so lets hope they come up trumps QUICK , car is parked up - undriveable.

Hey, that sucks man hope you can get it sorted quick...

when i contacted AP (about lock rings) they put me in contact with kw who sell their stuff in the UK:

If you try this guy he may be able to help a bit faster (if he still works there)

e-mail address is: [email protected]
that is for Dan Hammond who sorted me out, hopefully he is still there...

If not i got replies from Denis Dembniak at ap, e-mail is: [email protected]
he will be able to send your request on to the UK supplier.

Hope that helps... postage was pretty fast for me... hopefully this will get the spring to you a bit quicker... :eek:k:

UPDATE - got a response from ap-suspensions.co.uk , which turns out to KW , they asked for the part numbers off the strut but I was able to give them the number on the spring as well - 60181062.
Spring is £62 + 24hr courier at £10.40, better than having to replace the lot and they were very helpful , so don't panic if you've got ap's and you snap a spring , you CAN get replacements.

It's happened again!! The other side now , ordered another but this one coming from Germany , 3-5 days delivery , going to look at 2 1/4 inch replacements WITHOUT helper springs , going to measure the lenth of the assembled springs and try to work an alternative to the 72 quid each AP ones

Latest posts

Back