Hazard and turn signals not working! Fuse and bulbs okay.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreSilva

Hello everyone, so yesterday I noticed that my turn signals and hazards are not working (I noticed this when my spare tire suddenly dropped to the ground while I was driving lol), earlier that day I was trying to show a noise that was coming from the clutch to a friend of mine and we touched some wires and we might have disconnected something. I've checked the fuse and the lights and everything is okay, i'm assuming that if the little wire in bulbs is intact the bulb should be fine. The light in the dash isn't blinking and there's no ticking noise. My mechanic is on holidays so I can't really go there to fix it and this is probably an easy fix so if anyone can help I would be much appreciated

This could be a number of things, from what I remember the indicators and hazards function from the stalks so this could be faulty, you could also have a loose cable somewhere?

What cables were you touching?

We were mainly touching the clutch cables but we could've touched something else. I'm gonna have to take it to the mechanic. I love my little puma but it's pretty hard when I solve one problem and two appear..

Latest posts

Back