Millenium seats?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerdave

Getting a bit pissed off trying to buy a set of Front millie seats so i can convert passenger seat to drivers seat.So enquired about partial retrim.Was told that the only way they can guarantee colour match vynal to leather is to do whole of back in leather then stain the lot to match.Question anyone know if Alchemy vynal is available.

Hi Dave
If you can get a sample of your alchemy leather and then send it off to furniture clinic they should be able to colour match the leather paint for you so you can get your seat re-trimmed and then paint the re-trimmed bits to match.
Barry

Hi Dave
Well part of the Milly seats I painted are made out of vinyl and it's taken to that (map pockets and part of the bases)
Barry

Hi Dave
It's paint and it's very flexible so it sticks to both leather and vinyl. If you look on my build thread you can see what it entails.
James (XAF) has also done it to some Milly seats as our interiors were grey rather than Alchemy so Furniture clinic have a matching code for our colour but I'm not sure whether the Alchemy has been matched yet.
Barry

tuonokid said:
[post]363068[/post] Hi Dave
It's paint and it's very flexible so it sticks to both leather and vinyl. If you look on my build thread you can see what it entails.
James (XAF) has also done it to some Milly seats as our interiors were grey rather than Alchemy so Furniture clinic have a matching code for our colour but I'm not sure whether the Alchemy has been matched yet.
Barry

Not sure if it's been matched, but send off a sample and they will match it to whatever colour you like. This is one of my friends helping me to turn my Alchemy to Midnight Black....

Latest posts

Back