What price do I sell my Puma 1.7i for? 38,500 miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_moneypenny

Really confused about what price I should be selling my beloved Puma 1.7i for as don't want to be ripped off.

Seen one extremely low mileage one go for £2,500 and others for £120.

Only one owner (me) since new. Mid-steel blue colour. 2001/51 reg. Just under 38,500 miles.

Any suggestions? Or tips on how to price it?

Has it had a cambelt change? Arches rusty? General condition? Mod cons?

Would be worth a punt at £2500 given it's mileage! If everything else is good and if fully serviced £3k.

Or else don't sell it and enjoy it! :eek:k:

All depends on condition. If the arches are rust free and it’s never been welded £2000 all day long. If it’s ever had welding then it’s less than £1000 as once the rot sets in it’s very expensive to fix properly.

If I did an MoT check and I saw any corrosion advisories and / or fails despite the mileage I’d walk away unless it’s cheap.

Thanks to both of you for replying. No cambelt change, wheel arches ok, but had some welding done on the inner and outer rear sills last October. This corrosion that's been repaired will show on the MOT history.

Had optional extras - heated front windscreen, luxury pack so Aircon, cd player, heated door mirrors and metallic paint. No other modifications.

Looks like new inside. Ford serviced and book stamped until 2010.

miss_moneypenny said:
[post]368123[/post] Thanks to both of you for replying. No cambelt change, wheel arches ok, but had some welding done on the inner and outer rear sills last October. This corrosion that's been repaired will show on the MOT history.

Had optional extras - heated front windscreen, luxury pack so Aircon, cd player, heated door mirrors and metallic paint. No other modifications.

Looks like new inside. Ford serviced and book stamped until 2010.

Sounds like a great base for someone who wants one to restore. If I had the space I’d have it!

XAF said:
[post]368126[/post]

Sounds like a great base for someone who wants one to restore. If I had the space I’d have it!

You must be psychic! Just sold it to someone who is going to restore it for a similar price you suggested.

Really pleased it's going to be looked after.!

Latest posts

Back