BLUE Led Kits, where?, how much?, easy to fit? ...HeeeeelP!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedley JP

Hi guys, im fed up of looking at that horrible green LED lighting behind the nice white dials and would really like to get a simple kit to swap the lights to blue :p ....But need to know a few things like are they easy to fit and how easy is to access the leds. Also does anyone recomend any sites to get them from or any good recomended sellers on EBAY that i can cheeck out. my stereo is blue and red and really dosnt match with the green and TBH ive never liked the green and want BLUE Hahaha ....any help will be very much appreciated so please advise, cheers in advance, Hedley. :cool:

I'd advise that you either buy them pre-done or if your comfortable using a soldering Iron and you have the kit handy, then you could buy the kit and do it yourself.

But from what I know, you do need to solder the new LED's onto where the old LED's are, and on the dials, there is a green film, which I've heard can be tricky to remove, I'm pretty sure Eldude does the conversion, a few people have reccomended him to me, but I've been spending my money on more important stuff :D..

MrPark3r said:
I'd advise that you either buy them pre-done or if your comfortable using a soldering Iron and you have the kit handy, then you could buy the kit and do it yourself.

But from what I know, you do need to solder the new LED's onto where the old LED's are, and on the dials, there is a green film, which I've heard can be tricky to remove, I'm pretty sure Eldude does the conversion, a few people have reccomended him to me, but I've been spending my money on more important stuff :D..

Cheers for the info Park3r, good advice ...would be much easier if i could just get the kit, less hassle and messing me thinks. cant be arsed with soldering wires n stuff as ive got no patience lol. :)

Its certainly not easy, you can normally get predone switches on ebay, but the dash & heater panel are needing soldering etc.

a "kit" would involve soldering, etc

P1020089.jpg

That looks F**King awesome .....would be extremley happy with that! :grin:

Latest posts

Back