Ford puma thunder 1.7 2002 Moondust Silver

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesgti14

Here i have my ford puma for sale. 118,000 on the clocks but the engine has been rebuilt 2000 miles ago. 1.7 Litre (VCT) engine designed by ford and Yamaha, approx 140bhp as it is now. Where to start... i have fitted Focus ST170 300mm front brake discs and Mondeo ST220 callipers, 2x new wheel bearings on the front (due to.fitting 20mm spacers , you.have to remove the.bearings to fit longer wheel studs so replaced them at the time), new rear brake shoes and rear wheel cylinders, Focus ST170 215/45/R17" wheels i refurbed and painted white theyre still mint not a mark on them, i.fitted a mondeo st24 brake servo and mastercylinder to increase stopping power and efficiency with the bigger discs, Sills welded for MOT in september this year, 1 advisory on a brake pipe nothing major, 3" rear exhaust box welded on so no leaks, full leather interior, Air conditioning, heated windscreen, electric.mirrors, rear spoiler (never seen another one like it as i painted and fitted it myself) starts first time on the turn everytime and runs like brand new. Pulls very well in all gears, engine.is.very economical since rebuild, approx 40MPG, very nippy car around town and good for long journeys very comfortable. Any questions just ask. I.have changed the oil.and filter dince rebuild and fitted new NGK Platinum spark plugs and ford racing puma airbox with cold air feed, so standard air filter, never thrashed since the rebuild (it doesnt need thrashing it pulls like a train no matter what the revs are at), 2 genuine reasons for sale 1. I now have a new VW transporter and 2. I have a new addition to.the family.in February so i was told.to.chose the car or baby :p after a lot.of careful thought and consdideration my life would be better if the car goes ;-)

*** Also changed both front Lower suspension arms! And new cambelt, water pump.and head gasket done at the time of rebuild *** this engine will go on forever

Looking for £1100 o.n.o as its in great shape other thana few bubbles on rear arches. Contact James on 07713168246 i will then whatsapp or facebook photos

Can you add your location please? Ta.

Jamesgti14 said:
[post]358013[/post] Here i have my ford puma for sale. 118,000 on the clocks but the engine has been rebuilt 2000 miles ago. 1.7 Litre (VCT) engine designed by ford and Yamaha, approx 140bhp as it is now. Where to start... i have fitted Focus ST170 300mm front brake discs and Mondeo ST220 callipers, 2x new wheel bearings on the front (due to.fitting 20mm spacers , you.have to remove the.bearings to fit longer wheel studs so replaced them at the time), new rear brake shoes and rear wheel cylinders, Focus ST170 215/45/R17" wheels i refurbed and painted white theyre still mint not a mark on them, i.fitted a mondeo st24 brake servo and mastercylinder to increase stopping power and efficiency with the bigger discs, Sills welded for MOT in september this year, 1 advisory on a brake pipe nothing major, 3" rear exhaust box welded on so no leaks, full leather interior, Air conditioning, heated windscreen, electric.mirrors, rear spoiler (never seen another one like it as i painted and fitted it myself) starts first time on the turn everytime and runs like brand new. Pulls very well in all gears, engine.is.very economical since rebuild, approx 40MPG, very nippy car around town and good for long journeys very comfortable. Any questions just ask. I.have changed the oil.and filter dince rebuild and fitted new NGK Platinum spark plugs and ford racing puma airbox with cold air feed, so standard air filter, never thrashed since the rebuild (it doesnt need thrashing it pulls like a train no matter what the revs are at), 2 genuine reasons for sale 1. I now have a new VW transporter and 2. I have a new addition to.the family.in February so i was told.to.chose the car or baby :p after a lot.of careful thought and consdideration my life would be better if the car goes ;-)

*** Also changed both front Lower suspension arms! And new cambelt, water pump.and head gasket done at the time of rebuild *** this engine will go on forever

Looking for £1000 o.v.n.o as its in great shape other thana few bubbles on rear arches. Contact James on 07713168246 i will then whatsapp or facebook photos also here is a video of it running https://youtu.be/f1PBwv3GYdY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back