SOLD : 1.7 for spares or repair £300 ono - Ipswich

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricstrr

Short version of story is that the road turned right, I did not, after a couple of large bumps I found myself ploughing a muddy field. In my defense the big sign containing four "This is a corner" chevrons was already in a ditch and I was blinded by someone full-beaming me coming the other way. There were also other tire tracks in the field so it must be a popular spot. Stopped and started a couple of times and drove it to the gate, winched onto a flat bed and dumped on the verge outside my drive. Radiator is bashed in, silencer fell off, 3 tyres are flat. Ideally someone here will come take the whole thing away and strip it for parts, it rolls so can probably be towed but I reckon the suspension will be jiggered.

jRkZTHh.jpg

tOokn81.jpg

m25QnQT.jpg

Full album http://imgur.com/a/HgkGv

edit: added scans to album of 2015 new exhaust/brake work, 2016's MOT fail + work to fix and subsequent pass advisories

? Says "Ipswich" in the subject header, IP8 postcode if you need it more accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back