NOW SOLD - Puma Thunder Silver - 1 owner, 43,000 miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleT

UPDATE - The car has now been sold.

Thanks for all of the help I received on this great site and for the interest I received for the car.

Regards.

LittleT

It was registered in Jan 2002 (51 plate) and I'm the first and only owner and it will reach 43,000 miles today.

It's in a very good condition with a few minor chips on paintwork and 2 tiny dents in drivers door which can easily be fixed. It has intermittent service history and MOT is due next week.

I've been offered a part exchange for brand new car but I'm hoping to get more for it if I can.

Many thanks for reading the post.

Regards.

How are the arches? If it's solid I think you'd get more. If it had full service history too you'd double the £600, hell, I'd be beating down your door!

As it stands though I'd think £600 is cheap

Get the MOT done and then you should get more for it. Dealers are starting to ask strong money for low mileage Pumas now and if it is tidy as James says a Dealer will probably ask £2000+ for it.
Barry

Hi my puma has also only done 42,000 miles and low mileage puma,s in good nick are going for £2000 with dealers so as barrys says get it m.o.t and you should easily get over a £1000 with a private sale maybe more,good luck.

Thanks for your responses. This is a wonderful surprise. Wheel arches are in excellent condition and there's no rust on the car at all. I will get it MOTd next week and I try and post some photos.

Are there any specific dealers I should contact?

Many thanks.

Get It MOT'd and sell it to a proud owner on here as a dealer will just BS you and offer peanuts. If you lived up here I would certainly be tempted.
Barry

You're welcome, if I remember rightly someone on here posted wanting to buy a Puma and needing advice for buying in the last 2-3 weeks, it might be worth searching for the post and contacting the postee.
Barry

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30690

I'm pleased to say my car has passed it's MOT and I took the opportunity to have it serviced as well.

Garage also confirmed there's no rust on the car either.

I'm hoping I will be able to get buyer for it asap.

Regards.

Come on someone!!! £600 for a rust free low mileage Thunder?!? Really?

If it was Magnum Grey, I'd have had it. Only the fact I've already had a silver thunder stops me.....

.... grrrrr! Temptation!!!

Should really put a price up that the seller would take then.. :pose2:

Hi Dal
I think they're just new to the site and just checking in now and again. Hopefully someone will get this car for a good price and look after it so it's another survivor. If it was 150 miles closer I would be taking a look but if I bought it it would have to live on my front lawn :grin:
Barry

tuonokid said:
[post]360132[/post] Hi Dal
I think they're just new to the site and just checking in now and again. Hopefully someone will get this car for a good price and look after it so it's another survivor. If it was 150 miles closer I would be taking a look but if I bought it it would have to live on my front lawn :grin:
Barry

I'd be there with you Barry!

Just out of interest LittleT, what do you want with it now it's serviced and MOT'd?

LittleT said:
[post]360136[/post] Hi

I'd really like £1350 or something near to that for it as it's a fab car in an excellent condition.

Regards.

That's a really reasonable price

I think that's a fair asking price given the description of the condition.

Do you have photos of the car? These may also help your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back