Black W reg 1.7 for sale. £300 ono Plymouth

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zax

Hi Folks,

I've been loving my Puma for the past 4 years or so but sadly this year it has to go. After putting it in for an MOT it came as a surprise to find that all of a sudden the seatbelt supports and suspension mounting points need welding. I say surprise becasue there were no advisories about it in last years MOT! Other than that the rest of the car is great. Good bodywork all round. No rust on the rear arches (the previous owner had this fixed before it became an issue). Cambelt and water pump were changed about 8000 miles ago. Had 2 new front tyres and two rear wheel bearings in November 2016. It drives great, I just can't afford to get the welding done and I have no where to store it whilst trying to get the money together. Could be a great car for someone who welds or has a driveway! 90,600 miles on the clock. I'm the second owner from new. I have service history from my ownership along with a folder full of reciepts and garage invoices from the previous owner. Interior is clean and tidy with no rips or tears in the seats. The air-con works but needs refilling. I'm based in Plymouth but would be willing to drive it up to a least Bristol to make it easier for someone to take away.

£300 ono
IMG_6975sm.jpgIMG_6976sm.jpg
IMG_6977sm.jpgIMG_6978sm.jpgIMG_6979sm.jpgIMG_6980sm.jpg

Latest posts

Back