Sold

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ytju909

Hello, I hope you don't mind me listing this here.

This is my 2001 Ford Puma 1.7. It's in tidy condition bar some rust on the rear arches, mostly on the driver's side where it meets the sill (see photos), plus a small hole by the driver's door frame. I have been told that both are relatively easy repairs. It has a matching set of Toyo tyres and was serviced a few months and about 3000 miles ago.

It drives very well, the engine is smooth and powerful and the gearchange is excellent. It has a heated windscreen, working air conditioning and has recently had a new heater valve.

The car's only significant fault is a leak from the power steering high pressure pipe. It can be driven but requires frequent topups so please bear this in mind.

It has MOT until May 22nd and is ready to go, please ask if you have any questions.

The car is in Barnstaple, North Devon and I am after £275 or near offer. Happy to answer any questions.

Sorry about that, not sure what happened there. Corrected and also re-added missing images!

Just to clarify, I'm in Barnstaple, North Devon and I'm looking for £275 or near offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back