Puna 1.7 Silver One lady owner 30800 miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvio

Ford Puma 1.7, 16 Valves,Colour Silver for SALE . One Lady owner from new .30,800 miles guaranteed. W Registration

year 2000. Colour silver

MOT to February 2018 . Air Conditioning , electric windows ,power steering , alloy wheel ,Remote central locking

with 2 keys. ABS, Alarm,Air bags.Excellent tyres...Original paint ,no rust , some scratches ,small dents.

Interior immaculate

Price £ 1500. View London W6 (Hammersmith)

Dear Barry ,
Unable to attach photos to this email . If you coulkd suppli your Email address I shall be able to do it .
The Puma is my wife car. She is 72 year old and suffer of osteoartritis and has difficulties to enter a low car. I have just acquire a VW Up foe her. The puma had new clutch and battery at ~25000 miles and several tyres (side walls damage) . Brakes and everythig still originals. Spare tyre still new.

Hi Silvio
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not after buying the car I just thought you'd sell it easier if you had some photos on here but at least someone can contact you direct now.
Barry

Latest posts

Back