Please Save Me from the car crusher... 1.7 Thunder

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartcat

Almost free to good home.... 51 plate 1.7 Thunder in Moondust silver currently hiding (badly) from the car crusher but have limited time now...

Much loved but now sadly a restoration project looking for a good home or current owner looking for someone take on the project at a decent price...

Owned from new with full service history from local main Ford dealer. Used mostly as second car due to 'sensible' company vehicles but been mothballed (outdoors) for 3 years due to travel and lack of time/spare parking space or garage. Full leather interior in need of some serious tlc but everything original apart from 16' wheels (set of 5) which are probably worth more than the £150 that the scrap dealer has offered me for the whole car!! Will need collecting as not currently running (obviously...) but will accept best offer over £150 just to avoid the car crusher...

If interested text me on 07717 325660 initially

Can you add a location please?

GLWTS

Hope you find a buyer for this.....but at £150 offer from scrap dealer....he must want it as they normally only fetch £40-£50 scrap :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back