1.7 - 92k - £120 **SOLD**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulyV

Hi there,

Alas the Puma I bought a couple of years ago has had the door window kicked in and as I am on the verge of buying a replacement I shall be scrapping GY02 WZG. It is based in central London and is perfectly driveable. If anyone would like to collect it I am happy to accept £120. It is being taken by the scrappers next Tuesday. Still drives perfectly well despite its somewhat rough body. Oddly far less rust in the rear wings than I have seen in other cars. Don't expect a pristine car though. I would also make it quick as whilst the window is taped up with a bin liner it will get damp eventually.

It has got 4 x Pilot Sport 3's on it with a good 3-4mm or so left. They are excellent hence I am asking £20 more than the £100 I paid for it. Scrappers have quoted me £160 though I appreciate they will of course change that when they arrive, as is their want.

A few pictures are up on Pistonheads here:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1728956

Provisionally sold. Thanks all. Pleased not to scrap it unless entirely necessary.

Indeed this has now sold. Thank you for collecting it Steavie and I hope the journey wasn't too damp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back