2001 Red Puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YORKSHIRE LAD

I have decided reluctantly to sell my Puma.
I bought the car last September with a view to keeping it long term and using it for a few shows and events which I did this year and the car attracted a lot of attention due to condition.
Please see below for all the details and photos:

2001 - 51
53,000 miles
Full Ford service history up to January 2017; see below after that.
MOT – January 2019
Lady owner until August 2017
 Heated windscreen
 Air conditioning – blows ice cold
 Original CD player
 Rear parking sensors
 Front mud flaps
 Original mats
During my ownership, the following work has been carried out:
• New battery
• Wheels refurbished
• New fuel pump and pipes
• Various bits and pieces of trim and interior upgrades
In addition to this, the car was taken down to Chris Allison at Allison Automotive in Nottingham and he removed the engine and stripped it down to replace all the various seals relating to the camshaft and also replaced the clutch and some suspension bushes which made the car drive like new; see the attached extract from the invoice which shows the full extent of the work and the new parts fitted.
When I bought the car, I stripped out all the interior trim and carpets to check for rust and any other issues. I was pleasantly surprised to find no rust and everything was in excellent condition – see photos (I have a load more photos of the interior and underside which can be provided if required).
Whilst all the trim was removed, I applied Dinitrol rust proofing to all the various cavities and seams to preserve the rust-free condition.
I also removed the front and rear bumpers to rust proof any concealed areas and, again, was pleased to find no rust.
The rear arches; a known issue with these cars; were also in perfect condition. All the arch liners were removed and cleaned and the suspension components and underside were rustproofed and painted.
The car had some paint work carried out a few years ago and I wasn’t happy with the finish, so hours were spent with a DA polisher and various compounds and polishes to achieve the results that can be seen in the photos.
If you are looking for a well-cared for example of this increasingly rare car, this is the one. Due to the time and money I have spent on it over the last twelve months, the car should give good service for a long time come.As I said, I bought the car to take to shows which we did in the Summer and it created a lot of interest as people said you rarely see one in this condition.

I am looking for £3,750.00 O.N O.
3339vz5.jpg

10qfoyc.jpg

fyegid.jpg

16knq8g.jpg

9le4k3.jpg

30byywy.jpg

sv070y.jpg

IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/10elq43.jpg[/IMG]
219ovlu.jpg

2num5qw.jpg

107lzxs.jpg

2v31w0o.jpg

Thanks for looking

Invoice extract isn't there:
"In addition to this, the car was taken down to Chris Allison at Allison Automotive in Nottingham and he removed the engine and stripped it down to replace all the various seals relating to the camshaft and also replaced the clutch and some suspension bushes which made the car drive like new; see the attached extract from the invoice which shows the full extent of the work and the new parts fitted."

Congratulations! That was fast but then given the condition, who's surprised :grin:

This fantastic car is up for sale again if anyone is interested?
Parky
07861 996703

Please feel free to ask Chris Allison just how good this car is!

Latest posts

Back