For Sale Ford Puma 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13Armadillos

Ford Puma 1.7 year 2000
95000 miles on clock.
SORN in place
Sadly I have decided to sell my Puma. Unfortunately she did not pass her MOT this month due to her sills needing replacing, specifically the outer one to pass the MOT (advisory only on the nearside sill).
She also has a problem with her boot/tailgate lock (common problem) and I have been unable to source the correct lock and key replacement .
She has brand new wheel arches, refurbished alloy wheels a new leather steering wheel. Plus a special Puma gear knob!
She drives beautifully and is so much fun that I am sorry to let her go but am sure someone out there can spend the money and time necessary to keep this lady driving.
She is a brilliant runner and a lot of work has been done on her engine and body but this is one step too far for me as I have other commitments currently.

I am in North Hampshire so collection from her is a must.
Any questions please ask.

Can you please add a price to your advert in order to comply with our basic rules for adverts: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=34258#p34258

Latest posts

Back