Ford Puma 1.7 2002 Moondust Silver 103k miles £250-SOLD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tel

Brandon, Suffolk
Very reluctant sale. Runs and drives very well but no longer willing to deal with usual rust issues e.g wheel arches & sills.
Mot'd until November 2020. 5 previous owners and we have owned it for the last 9 years. In that time we have renewed the cambelt, water pump, head gasket, & clutch and repaired rear wheel arches and outer sills.
Defects: faulty heater control valve(always on hot)
Serviced regularly every 10k miles, annual & major
Contact Steve on 07766154209
Images available in gallery.

Tel said:
Images available. Wanted to add them to this post but couldn't see an option to do this.
Below the quick reply box is this:
Add Files.jpg
Either click 'add file' and select the image, or drag and drop into the message box.
I can't remember off the top of my head what the upload limits are, but you should be ok so long as the files aren't huge. Once uploaded, you'll see a box like this:
Place Inline.jpg
There will be a line for each image uploaded. Click 'place inline' to add the image to the post.

I couldn't find "add file jpg" and couldn't drag and drop. Insert image doesn't work either. I can only suggest that if anyone wants to see photos, let me know and I can email them.

Hi Cherie
I couldn't see "add files. jpg" so I uploaded the photos to the gallery but when I edited my post to that affect, my advert appear to have completely disappeared. Should I re do it?

Latest posts

Back