2000 1.7 PUMA SILVER

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bez750

This was my daily driver till I parked it up 4 years ago. I recently decided to bring it back to life but the fuel pump was shot. I've since fitted a new fuel pump, new fuel tank and new battery and it started first crack of the key. The engine and gearbox are sound and it had a clutch not long before I parked it. The interior is a bit funky because its been standing and the brakes are binding. There is also a scuff on the left after a car park incident. I had it on FB marketplace but had to remove it for my own sanity :-( This is an honest car that can be rescued or used for spares. Either way I want little more than scrap value, £300. Also, it has to go on a trailer. DM me if your interested

Hi there! My engine went pop so I'm really keen to speak with you! May I have a contact number? I can't seem to DM you! Cheers, James

Messages only work after you have reached 2 approved posts to prevent spam :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back