Removed

Problems with the site? Suggestions, comments? Post them all here!

Moderator: Moderators

new_puma
Project Regular
Project Regular
Model: 1.7

Removed

Post by new_puma » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Why was one of my questions removed?

I posted it, then it just kinda dissapeared!

There was no profanity, and it was a serious help question.

:?
0 x
Sometimes whilst I'm laying in bed...I like to pretend I'm a carrot

Dal
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Model: Other

Re: Removed

Post by Dal » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am

You posted the same question in 2 different parts of the forum. One remains here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=13246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
new_puma wrote:This is probably the wrong section to post this in, but I think it comes under servicing :grin:

Basically I need to know the size/thickness of the oil breather hose, the one that comes from...well you know :-)

Is it a standard size for all puma's? if you know please let me know the thickness size of it pleaseee.

I have a 1.7 zetec s (2001) If that helps.

Thanks guys

(I'd check it myself, but my cars in the shop for arches :x )
And this is the other one:
new_puma wrote:Right...I need to know the size of the oil breather pipe (The rubber hose that comes from the....'Engine?')

As I need a filter for it, I would find the size from my car, but its been in the shop for a week now...and won't get it back for a few days.

I know this is cheeky and possibly no one will do it, but could someone check theirs? Please :grin:

Not the length of the hose but the thickness. i would wait till I get my car back, but I don't want to drive it without a filter.

Thanks guys. :D

I kept the one with your engine size reference.

:ok:
0 x

new_puma
Project Regular
Project Regular
Model: 1.7

Post by new_puma » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am

Oh :cry: ...Well I thought if I post it in more than one catergory, I'd have more chance of getting a reply?

I kinda thought you had something to do with it, cus i saw your name at the bottom of the page before it was removed lol :(

But I honestly didn't know we couldn't post twice...Sorry :wink:

Oh but hey...Do you know the answer to my question?> lol
0 x
Sometimes whilst I'm laying in bed...I like to pretend I'm a carrot

Dal
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Model: Other

Post by Dal » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 am

If you use the clickable text on the top right of the screen to either "View new posts" or "View active topics" then you see all the recent posts so there's no need to post in more than one section.

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but hopefully someone will measure theirs soon seeing as you posted it less than an hour ago.
0 x

Return to “Site Support”