how to guides and project pages

Problems with the site? Suggestions, comments? Post them all here!

Moderator: Moderators

demonskull13
Project Regular
Project Regular
Model: 1.7

Postby demonskull13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:55 am

hi i have been putting work i have done into how to guides for others but want the same information on my project link how would i be able to put my how to onto project and have both please thankyou anyone who understands computers better than me!!!

:P :roll: :roll: :arrow: :?: :pose:
0 x

red
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Model: Other

Postby red » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

I think the easiest way is to click thee edit button do Ctrl+A to select the entire post followed by Ctrl+C to copy the text. You don't need to submit, just navigate away to your project thread, in a new post do Ctrl+V to paste your previously written text and press Submit.

Or you could just put a post with a link to the How To if you aren't bothered about all the content being in both places.
1 x
FRP#0201 (2000) 2009-2011
Melina Blue (1999) 2006-2009
Moondust Silver (2000) 2006

demonskull13
Project Regular
Project Regular
Model: 1.7

Postby demonskull13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:03 pm

red wrote:Source of the post I think the easiest way is to click thee edit button do Ctrl+A to select the entire post followed by Ctrl+C to copy the text. You don't need to submit, just navigate away to your project thread, in a new post do Ctrl+V to paste your previously written text and press Submit.

Or you could just put a post with a link to the How To if you aren't bothered about all the content being in both places.

Thakyou Red have sorted it now

Jason

:P :thumbs: :ok:
0 x

Return to “Site Support”