FRP Replica NR 138 needs a good home

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartman

First off.

Price £4000 (negotiable)
Location Porsgrunn, Norway
Contact. PM or e-mail [email protected]
Collection in person is prefered.

It brakes my heart to Write this post..... but I fear I see no other optin.......

A few weeks ago, I had to move out of our Apartment and back into my old room at my parrents house.... because my wife had desided she didn't like me anymore.... this feelt like the end of the world to me, but I wont bother you all With the details....

Obviously I can't stay With my parrents forever, nor do I want to, I need to get my ofn Place, and sadly, it seems I don't have nearly enough money to get myselfe an Apartment, so It's whit grate regrett and sadnes, I now post my FRP Replica up for sale. I need what ever it can bring, I will not brake it, and I hope that no one wil buy it just to brake it either...

The car is currently in storrage, it has been in storrage for almost 1 year now, due to lack of time because of Our baby girl :) It is stored, ironicaly enough, at my father in laws Place of buisness wich to be presice is in Porsgrunn Norway.

What's it Worth?? well who knows... Im hoping to get around the £4000 mark althoug I realize that this might not be the Ideal market for me to sell it in, I'm hoping that there might generate some interest

As for what has been done, here is the short list

(X/F) = bought / Fitted

Original FRP suspension (X/F)
Focus rear brakes (X/F)
Focus rear spindels and hubs (X/F)
Fiesta ST150 parkingbrake wire (X/F)
Focus ST170 300mm front brakes (X/F)
FRP knuckles (RH X/F LH X/F)
FRP Whisbones (X/F)
FRP driveshafts (X/F)
Focus tierods (X/F)
FRP 20.5mm rear aksel spacers (X/F)
FRP ecu (X/F) nr421
4-2-1 Manifoil (X/F)
Custom 2,5 eksaust (X/F)
Race cat (X/F)
FRP cams (X/F)
FRP innlet nr 138 (X/F)
FRP bodykit (X/F) (Original front wings)
7.5x17 et 15 Rial rims whit 215 40 17 Fedderal 595 EVO tyers (X/F)
Carbon fiber cold air induction kit (X/F)
Powerflex bushes rear (X/F)
2000 - 2002 spec rear cros beam (X/F)

Interior:

FRP Front seats (X/F)
FRP Rear seat (X/F)
FRP Dorcards F + R (X/F)
FRP Stearing wheel (had a go at retrimming innalcantara myselfe. Failed misserably, but wil trye again)
Alcantara gear and handbrake gaiter hand made in black (X/F)

ICE:

Clarion dubble din DvD player (X/F)
6.5" JVC fronts, whit extra tweeters (X/F)
6X9" JVCs in the rear boxes (X/F)
8" Polk audio subs in rear boxes (X/F)
JBL GTO 2000 (X/F)
Rockford Fossgate A400 (X/F)

Service parts:

New radiator (X/F)
Waterpump (X/F)
Termostat housing (X/F)
Timing belt kit (X/F)
Front wind screen (X/F)
New front lights (yet to be orderd)
New rear lights (X/F)
New sparkplugs and leads (X/F)
All new brakelines (X/F)
New clutch ST 150 (X/F)

I have several spares for it wich wil come With it

As for as a description, it is a 90% correct replica, it is only missing the Alcon front brakes, the correct colour stearingwheel, and has replica front and rear bumper, and rear wings. It also has a custom twin exit exhaust from the 4-2-1 manifold, I do however have an original rear bumper in Storage whit a good friend, but it wil not fitt the current exhaust :) I am also waiting for a sett of original FRP Wheels to arive in the mail :) Have a look at my Project tread for more information, or send me a Message :)

I'm hoping it can og to a loving home, almost as much as I'm hoping noone wil want it, because I have putt a lott of time and love into it....

Pictures

Thanx for looking :) Adrian

Devastating that circumstances have taken such an unhappy turn for you :( I don't think it will take long to sell and I think it is very fairly priced considering the work that has gone into it.

So sorry mate, hope you can sort things out AND keep the car :-(

Sorry to hear that. It's a reasonable price for a FRP replica in this condition, my standard Puma has costed me nearly as much in total.. i suppose the long list of parts you fitted were not for free either :) Hope you can sort this out

Well, some News :)

Somone did Call me today and said he wanted the car :) so fingers crossed he shows upp, and isnt disapointed :)

...sorry to read about the circumstances leading up to this Adrian, hope things going better for you and good luck with completing the sale. :eek:k:

Cartman said:
[post]360426[/post] Now sold :/
Well, I'm both pleased and saddened, as I know how much your car meant to you.

Hope everything improves for you from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back