Also just bought my first Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_penfool

Delivered on Wednesday for use as daily driver to work and back, one test drive and I just fell in love with the gearbox and engine. Wife is having our 2015 Fiesta so i'm having to adjust to no heated seats and no reversing camera!

Needs a spare wheel holder sourcing and possibly gonna look at cleaning the headlights (not driven it at night yet)
Other than that planning on keeping it stock and maybe do some tinkering if I'm feeling brave. If it does have any upgrades it'll be replacing any bits that wear out with more modern/reliable parts.

Plan for the weekend is to finish clearing out the garage so I can keep it nice and snug during the winter.

Hi and welcome. Heated seats and reversing camera? Just get a thick jumper if it's cold :grin:
and the Pumas aren't too long so you'd be fine, the only issue is the visibility due the coupe design, so reverse slowly if necessary.
The only change I did was to get a 3inch tailpipe Sportex back box, that's the smallest one, I barely heard the engine until 2.5k before, and now it gives a nice deeper sound, but no silly too loud noises.
Even if you miss those gadgets, she's a real joy to drive, but I'm sure you'll find that out soon yourself :grin:

Latest posts

Back