owner's guide

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

er_kapil

hi all,

just got myself a nice christmas gift.. great looking puma 1.4 :)
wondering if I could download owner's guide from somewhere though, didn't got it with the car.

thanks.

Hmmm there must have been a download at some point I have it as a PDF file but for life of me cant find or remember where it came from!! :(

If you know anywhere I can upload a 170meg pdf i'll happy stick it up for you... and anyone else who wants if interested.

Tim

mauritis said:
Hmmm there must have been a download at some point I have it as a PDF file but for life of me cant find or remember where it came from!! :(

If you know anywhere I can upload a 170meg pdf i'll happy stick it up for you... and anyone else who wants if interested.

Tim

http://www.Mediafire.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That website has a 200meg limit on uploads :grin:

thanks guys.. phoned up the dealer and he sent me a copy of owner's guide... FOC !!! that simple !!!
thanks you all for the help anyway...
cheers.

That's a copy of the Ford TIS manual, its a download of the Owner's Guide that people want.

No probs!

Dont know if a admin wants to take it and sticky it somewhere or put on another share for whatever reason mine dispears. I had a few PM's requesting it could be useful.

Tim

Thanks for the owners guide, this guide is for the later digital odometer version Puma. (The guide date is 06/2001) so very late revision.

Hence be aware there will be some discrepancies between this guide and any analogue dash Puma.

Again, very useful for some :D (probably most MY1999 onwards)

Latest posts

Back