Other place

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

Ive just registered and ive noticed one or two familiar names from another puma site i used to visit. I wont name names. I stopped posting there over a year ago for a few reasons. Am i not the only one to want 'more'?

Hi Dradus! Welcome to the site.

There a few members common to both sites!

I hope that you have more success here then.

There are also members here who's identities are obscured by different screen names.

Have a look around, quite a lot of information here for a new site. If there is anything you think is missing please feel free to add it up :)

And if you can't find it and don't know it then ask and we will do our best to help!

How did you find us?

Wikipedia oddly enough. Im stuck in work and a tad bored, and was looking around and clicked some of the links at the bottom.

Any reason for running a rival against a very well establish site? Apart from the fact theyre a bunch of w******s?

Ah.. being bored at work.. that's when I do most of my work / posting on here!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet :eek:k:

Ill stick around, see how things pan out. The puma is such a niche its nice to speak to people about similar problems. I got a new leather interior for mine over the weekend, ill post some pics tommorow if anyone is interested.

Oooo leather? Thunder? Millennium? or something a little more exotic?

Course we're interested!

Its a dark grey colour, i think its from a 99 plate but impossible to know. The trim for the doors is a dark grey, my existing trim was a blue/gray, so now the dash doesnt quite match. the difference isnt that noticable though.

Intruiging
k010.gif
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Looking forward also to the pictures :eek:k:

And in response to the other post; We aren't really a 'rival' site just another site. We believe it's nice to have a choice and run this site slightly differently to that of another.

:) hope you like.

Welcome along, make yourself at home, we're a friendly bunch here. :eek:k:

Im not having much luck posting pictures im afraid, the page is just timing out. Is there a file size limit?

The last thing ill say about the other place is that i tried for over a year to get into the click, i even paid for a membership, but nothing worked. I was still getting ignored, or snappy responses after 12 months. I left and nobody ever noticed.

I've fiddled with the settings in the gallery and increased the limits.
The maximum resolution for uploading is 1600 x 1200 and 4mb now and it seems to be ok.

Either that or link from an off-site image site such as photobucket and put them straight into a post using the tags.

Try again?

DradusContact said:
I was still getting ignored, or snappy responses after 12 months. I left and nobody ever noticed.

AH! But we've noticed your arrival here, so you are off to a better start.

Eager to see the pictures . I have to admit that since getting a car with leather I'm out nearly every other week with some special leather treatment glop that makes the interior smell more 'leathery'

How sad is that?

Posted 3 pics of the interior. Ill post a pic of the outside at some point, but when youve seen one, youve seen em all! The only external mod to mine is the ford oe mudflaps.

Word up DradusContact, you may also notice you can get away with a bit more on here but i flirt between both and contribute to the two!

Oh and i hope to get back online soon - lets just say ive had an issue connecting to live the past few months! :(

Seats look very nice Dradus!

[albumimg]133[/albumimg]

They come from a Thunder or a Black?

After three years or so living with an FRP, that interior looks so different from the welter of blue alcantara.

Very classy. I like it.

Latest posts

Back