Hey all!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenithus

Just bought my first Ford Puma 1.7 16v on Wednesday, X-reg (2000), 48, 000 miles, absolutely stunning.

Had a small problem when I first got it however, the central locking was totally shot. Juts locked then unlocked the drivers door, not much use at all. The dealership arranged me to get it fixed at an auto-electricans. Pulling out the central locking system and dismantling lots of things was mentioned, so I started to panic and left it with them.

Took them 30 mins to fix, a wire in the passenger door's locking system had burnt through (God knows how) and so it works perfectly fine again now.

I do need a handbrake cover at some point, mine's cracked quite badly, but other than that absolutely brilliant car :D

Welcome Zenithus!

You've found out about Fords best kept little secret eh?

Don't hesitate to ask about any other little question you may have and enjoy yourself with your new car!!

Welcome.

You are in for a real treat. Puma motoring is just about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Or in Sarah's case...... :oops:

I recently left the Puma fold after some seven years ownership of two of them (consecutively). I still smile when I see one on the road assuming that the driver is having / was having / will be having much more fun than me.

XIIVVX said:
Or in Sarah's case...... :oops:

The infamous naked driver.... now there's an idea for a meet...

:lol:

*cough*

Back on topic : Don't forget to have a look at the Typical newbie questions here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the frequently asked questions here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As they'll bound to be an interesting read for you.

pumabuild do a lovely genuine ford aluminium handbrake cover, ive got one in mine, it matches the aluminium trim, really sets it off.

:) No problem! Enjoy your stay, we like to try and help each other out as much as possible!

Latest posts

Back