Project Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrettashley

Hello fellow Ford Puma owners....

My name's Garrett and i'm taking on my girlfriends S-reg Puma as a project for this summer.

Stage one is complete, it was Red, is now matt black (PRIMA)

I'm still not 100% sure on what colour to spray the car, she wants it dark and Red is very hard to cover, that's why I went with the black prima.

I'll need some help along the way as I know next to nothing about these great original little sport cars.

I'm determined to make this Puma a one of a kind so please do watch this space.........

I've added a link to a pic (Stage One)

Thanks for the interest and thanks in advance for all your help.

photo-1.jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm taking the mrs to the paint shop next week so she can choose a colour. I like the Matt Black but she's not having none of it!!! Her car her choice I guess.

I just bought her the Ford Puma 17" racing wheels, they look amazing, only problem is it looks like it now needs lowering! more work.

He he - matt black looks very nice - whats she got against the colour?????

Keep it like that - but it looks like it needs lowering a bit?

I'm doing it myself. I realise that it wouldn't be cost effective to re-spray a car worth £1000,00. When I started the car I wasn't very busy, but as always with these things, as soon as I started work picked up....

To re-spray a Ford Puma without any damage would cost approx £1000,00 to change the colour £1300,00.

Ahh my drivers side is all frigged, i got a quote to sort it out and get the shine back to my car £300, gosh the 2 women drivers that had this car before me bashed it up good and proper, nowonder it was so cheap and onli had 50,000 miles on the clock!

Back