Hello everyone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise

I'm new here too. Hello everyone, I really want a puma but cant afford one right now :-(

Louise said:
I'm new here too. Hello everyone, I really want a puma but cant afford one right now :-(
Hi Louise, everyone is pretty 'new' here, the forum has only been active a short while. Most of us know each other from another forum, but please don't feel left out. Just join in and say your bit, we're all pretty laid back here. :D

You all seem friendly here! Just off to join pumapeople too. More insight i get of the puma, the better before i buy one.thanks for the welcome :)

Louise said:

Hi Louise!

Puma's can be got for suprisingly little money. tell us where you are and how much you have to spend and we'll see what we can find!

Good luck with your search :)

That's where we all know each other from. ;)

It can be a good forum, some useful info, but I'll let you form your own opinion of the place.

Not all the time. It can be a very good place to find info, and there are some great people there. :)

Like Cherie said - Leave it for you to deceide.

If you look in the Frequently asked questions section -->Here<--you'll have a good insight into what you're looking for :)

Hi, welcome! Pumapeople is great 99% of the time and any forum has niggles so don't worry about it! Hope you get your baby soon! The 1.4's go for quite reasonable prices, and pumas seem to do well on high mileages as long as they've been looked after, e.g. oil been checked regularly!

Helloooo! Good luck with your search, 1.7's are going for quite reasonable prices now, just look on Pistonheads!

Hi Louise!

Welcome to the site!

Any assistance you need regarding buying/owning then please let us know!

We are only too happy to help :)

Latest posts

Back