hi all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheguevarra

hiy everyone im new to the site .just got my puma yesterday tho the geezer i got it off had lost the v5 so i cant tax it yet so its garaged till v5 arrives ..its my second puma ..its green which is my least favorite colour of puma..but a green puma is better than no puma.. ;-] needs a bit of work done on the rear arches its missing a wing mirror and has a broken rear light cluster but its drives like a dream ;-]
what mpg are you folk averaging?????

Hi and welcome to the site :D

I agree, any Puma better than no Puma. It sounds like you have a little bit of work cut out for you ahead to get it in tip top condition.

What sort of Age and Mileage is it?

As for MPG I usually average around 320 miles to 38 litres so about 38 MPG which to be fair is pretty good going considering I don't drive like 'Miss Daisy' contrary to what Dal might tell you!

hello and welcome. im currently doing an experiment with vpower to see if it makes a difference. i am aiming to beat 300 miles on a tank, my usual average is 270. what year is your puma then?

Welcome along !

Like you say - gotta have a puma rather than not :eek:k:

Green can be ok if you get it sparkling nicely - not so good when dirty. If you got it for a good price, then a few bits and bobs here and there is no big deal.

MPG? I normally get 37 - 40mpg. A whole load of variables will effect it though : Short journeys , stop-start, agressive driving, serviced or not etc.etc.etc. What did you get from your 1st Puma?

EDIT: 3rd reply to a newbie - lost my touch :( lol

cheguevarra said:
..but a green puma is better than no puma..

A comment nobody can argue with!

Welcome.

I used to get between 38-42 mpg from my 1.7, a little less from the FRP, but it never seemed to matter much

:)

DradusContact said:
hello and welcome. im currently doing an experiment with vpower to see if it makes a difference. i am aiming to beat 300 miles on a tank, my usual average is 270. what year is your puma then?

hows your V power test coming on? find any difference in performance/fuel econmy? dont know wether to start using it myself :?

I havent done enough miles yet since filling up on tuesday (about 35) so the needle hasnt even moved yet.

hi..its a 98 r with 90000 on it!! i got it for 1100 so i knew it would need a bit done to it to get it tip top..id say i got a bargain really..the original bill of sale was in with it aswell .
im hoping to get a racing puma when ive saved some pennys.i went and test drove one when they came out and its best car ive ever driven for road holding and the noise was something else..

Agreed it is a bargain, so are you doing the work to that one or saving all the cash for the racing puma?

Latest posts

Back