I am here now too!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caloubear

Hello all!

I am here now too, although I am still a newbie puma driver, as I have only had her just over a month!

I have, however, put new wheel nuts on some of the, er maybe it should be in the wheel nut holes, so they all match! I have got my sat nav all set up and will be putting my new mudflaps on tomorrow - weather permitting! Also, I have started to learn the art of 'detailing' (with what looks like a small outlet for Halfords just inside my garage) and of course I have been driving EVERYWHERE!!

Carol
:)

Evening Carol!

Sounds like you are having a fab time with your new Puma!!
Maybe your sat nav could lead you in the direction of some meets :)

If you have any questions at all let us know and we'll do our best to help out!

Red

Welcome Carol!

The joy of driving your new puma will keep that grin there for quite a while to come ;)

I sometimes drive round Potton on the way home from Royston - Guilden Mordon - Potton -Gamlingay to St. Neots, so keep an eye out. What colour is yours? Got a picture to post up yet?

Any questions you may have - big or small - then just ask.

:eek:k:

My local hospital is Edith Cavell and Peterborough District ;) Then Hinchingbrooke then Addenbrookes :D

Err I don't think that I can pull any strings as I dont work for the NHS altthough our company may contract for them at some point soon :eek:

What work do you do?

I'm a silver puma owner - prefer to think of her as more, popular than common!! Go from Potton to Sandy on the main road and you will pass my house! :grin:

I am a midwife - currently working in central London but looking for a closer to home, driveable to, workplace - as opposed to First Capital Connect and the Northern Line! :-(

Monster daily commute. Well good luck with the application to Cambridge!!

Welcome!
i know what you mean by "and of course I have been driving EVERYWHERE"
we done just that this evening,for no reason whatsoever than just chilling in a nice car in the sun.
Instead of going home we had to just keep on driving for another 20+ miles for the fun of it.
even watched the mileometer reach 88888 and photographed it like a total geek :oops:
Still was a nice drive out though.......

Bugger that for a commute!

Ah, silver... the colour that Steve McQueen prefered.

;)

[albumimg]42[/albumimg]

Puman Being said:
..even watched the clock reach 88888 and photographed it like a total geek :oops:

Get the picture up then!

(soz for hijacking your newbie thread Carol :oops: )

DSC00365.jpg

IncriminatingScenez :derr:

at least i wasn't going a million miles a hour

How many has yours done Carol?

oooo - a new one :eek:k:

I'll keep an eye out for her.

Back